viernes, 26 de abril de 2013

Anybody capable of love is capable of being saved.

Caroline: - If you don't feed me your blood, I'll die. 

Tyler: - And Tyler would have learn his lesson.

- How can you do this to him, to his mom..to me?

- I'm a thousand years old, call it bothering.


- I don't believe you.


- Fine, then maybe it's because I'm pure evil. And I can't help myself.


- No. It's because ..you're hurt. Which means that there is a part of you that is human.


- How can you possibily think that?


- Because I've seen it. Because I've caught myself wishing that I could forget all the horrible things that you've done.


- But you can't. Can you?


- I know that you're in love with me. And anybody capable of love..is capable of being saved.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Aunque no lo creas, lo que pienses ahora mismo significa mucho para mí. Compártelo conmigo :)